- Hola, amigos y amigas! We spent all week in the the paradise known as Isla Mujeres, a tiny island off of Cancun. The fine folks at Palace Resorts served up some amazing all-inclusive food, booze, sun, and fun in the land of the ancient Mayans.
- Being on a working vacation didn’t stop us from finding out what was trending in the news: We’re happy to report that Cancun is about to become only the second place in Mexico where gay marriage will be legal. So if our adventure isn’t enough to get you down here, maybe finding the man (or woman) of your dreams will do it.
- With the mystery of 2012 firmly in our minds we thought it would be a great opportunity to talk to Ranae Holland, the resident skeptic over at Animal Planet’s new show, “Finding Bigfoot.” Does Bigfoot exist? We’ll find out…kinda.
- And finally we chat it up with Octavio Favela, the head of LGBT outreach for Palace Resorts. The company is looking to become a premier place for gays to stay, and Favela tells us how they’re going to do it.
- Oh, and we got henna tattoos. That’s right, we’re bad-ass! Sit back, relax and enjoy the island adventure we call The Six Pack.
(Click for mp3)